Every one of us Makers who’s growing a dream, building a business, or trying to see our project turn into something rewarding knows the feeling of hitting a “stop point.” I call it flatlining.
We do everything to push things along, then as our returns start sagging, we slow down and eventually slide to a full, disappointed stop.
This is your dream, your baby, your idea or talent starting and stopping like an old rusty windmill.
You use all your resources. You Flowdream. You look up strategies on websites. You get a little lost and take a stab at a few things until again you slide to a halt.
• You have an email list that’s half built.
• You have ideas for a website, but no site (or the one you made yourself 4 years ago).
• You have flyers for your sessions but they sit on your desk undistributed.
• You have names of prospects for your business but you have phone-phobia and no one ever gets a call from you.
• You attended two conferences and three online summits to learn how to monetize your make, but now you don’t have time to implement anything you learned. You never open your notebook that you wrote so excitedly in all those days.