Every one of us Makers who’s growing a dream, building a business, or trying to see our project turn into something rewarding knows the feeling of hitting a “stop point.” I call it flatlining.
We do everything to push things along, then as our returns start sagging, we slow down and eventually slide to a full, disappointed stop.
This is your dream, your baby, your idea or talent starting and stopping like an old rusty windmill.
You use all your resources. You Flowdream. You look up strategies on websites. You get a little lost and take a stab at a few things until again you slide to a halt.
• You have an email list that’s half built.
• You have ideas for a website, but no site (or the one you made yourself 4 years ago).
• You have flyers for your sessions but they sit on your desk undistributed.
• You have names of prospects for your business but you have phone-phobia and no one ever gets a call from you.
• You attended two conferences and three online summits to learn how to monetize your make, but now you don’t have time to implement anything you learned. You never open your notebook that you wrote so excitedly in all those days.
• Your last blog was ages ago and your website displays “upcoming events” you did in 2017.
• You gave a talk, sat at a booth, or put your products up on Etsy and yet your inbox for orders is the sound of wind through leafless trees.
• You have 50 million things to do everyday, you’re the only one doing them, and so of course they don’t get done. You’re always guiltily behind.
• Your kids feel like “Mom is always working” yet what you have to show for it in zilch.
Does this sound like you?
Your Make needs you, and you don’t know what to give it.
You start to doubt yourself, and if you can really get anything made at all.
I have a better way.
As a born “Maker” (someone who’s constantly productive, creatively expressed and eager to create your own source of income from your talents), you need a reset, and you don’t need MORE to do…you need less. You want precise direction, clear goals, and tons of great exposure.
I have been there.
Over the last twenty years, I’ve built so many things that it’s insane.
Everything in that list above, I have done or felt.
This is why I have a better path for myself, and for you.
It’s called Born to Make, and it’s a very inexpensive slow-drip of supportive information meant to re-start your Make and help you cut through all the noise.
It’s a different way of building your business or making your project fly. It’s a way that helps you build systematically, organically, inside your current time constraints, and at a productive pace that will never make you feel behind.
Sound good? Than come join me!
The last day to become part of our club is fast closing! You have only 9 more days to get in. Seriously, it’s time to move on it. No more rusty windmills.
Hustle bustle! Your last day to join is August 31.
Thoughts? I’d love to hear how or where YOU have stalled out. Post a comment below and let’s get talking!