No contract. Cancel anytime.
Flowdreams to support your personal growth and inner healing.
Directions for creating wealth and security through your creativity and ideas.
Training videos to help you shape your ideal lifestyle and work-life balance doing work you love!
Hands-on live interaction with Summer and the whole Flowdream and Maker community!
Masterclasses to help you build your wealth and dreams.
Every month, Born to Make will help you learn a lot about yourself as a Maker, including what a Maker is and how you’ve probably always been one.
You have a song in your heart, a gift to express, and some means to get it out there.
As a creative entrepreneur myself, I’ll be guiding you to find your perfect fit—what you should make, how you will make it, and importantly, the pace at which you’ll make it so it can live and breathe in your life without stress or hardship.
Born to Make is a monthly, $49 low-cost membership for spiritual entrepreneurs and people who just want to be highly productive and creative in their lives.
This means our creative entrepreneur program focuses on discovering what your “Make” is (a business, side-gig, book, a travel-lifestyle, a long-dreamed-of-goal . . . really, anything that you want to make and for which you want direction, clarity, inspired action, and resources.) Every month, I filter through all the noise and send you things that will help you become financially & emotionally secure.
“No lack. No fear. All ease. All Flow.”
- Strategic, spirit-centered life & productivity hacks.
- A deep emphasis on creating wealth and security through Making.
- Ways to let your creative self thrive and find your ideal “content containers.”
- Strategies for creative entrepreneurship and business growth.
Each month, you’ll get a mix of things. We’ll see which of these shake out as your favorites, and then do more of them. Here are a few examples:
- An emailed video of me doing a life-hack that I want to share with you. I’ll invite you to do it with me. (Bite-size enlightenment!)
- A back-stage glimpse into how I run my company, including my content strategy, my tech, and how I evaluate whether a certain program or place will “fit” me.
- A live Zoom call or Facebook Live with me where I’ll answer your questions about walking a path of spiritual entrepreneurship, offer some insights, or even bring on a guest speaker who I think has something amazing to share. I’ll vary up the dates, times, and locations for every event so you don’t have to worry about being at work or being in a different time zone and missing everything.
- Emailed articles, tips, and ideas for being a better, wealthier, healthier Maker.
- Opportunity to have an experienced creative entrepreneur take an in-depth look at your business/lifestyle/creative idea as part of a “Member Makeover.”
- A Facebook group to share ideas and make friends.
BORN TO MAKE AT A GLANCE
You get monthly bite-size articles, activity sheets, life-hacks, and how-to’s to support your Make.
You’ll get things like: An interview with a business owner or creative, a Member Makeover, or a livestream with Summer on Facebook Live
You’ll get a Flowdream, book or excerpt, or other valuable content to use and keep forever.
Chat with Summer and your fellow Makers for great insights and help with your biz and life.
You’ll get friendly prompts to alert you to newly released material, help you focus on your Make, and cut out distractions.
Flowdreamers, I love you!!!
I’ve been teaching the non-physical aspects of co-creating via Flowdreaming for 15 years. So, of course, Flow will be part of Born to Make. If you love my Flowdreaming podcast, you’ll love this “behind the scenes” look at how the whole Flowdreaming empire was built.
It’s just that now, I’m adding in the missing piece for you: the creative entrepreneurship aspect, which means how to take action, discover your ideal container for your talent/ business/ expression (your “Make”), and integrate real-world stuff like marketing, productively, and running a company or side-gig. I did a poll in our “I Love Flowdreaming Facebook Group,” and know what?
- Over 78% of you are self-employed business owners or want a fulfilling side-gig.
That’s a crazy high percentage of you who want to be productive, wealthy Makers. It made me realize that I was serving only half of your needs. In Born to Make, you’ll recognize the mindset of Flowdreaming plus occasional fresh brand-new Flowdreams in your Makers library. This is a wonderful hybrid for you!
And for those of you who don’t know me, I built two, multimillion-dollar companies/divisions and a half-dozen smaller gigs…all while having corporate jobs, being a wife and mom to two kids, and surviving breast cancer at 43. Check out my story here.
This is where we do things very differently.
- I am obsessed with creating more space in our lives.
- I firmly believe that technology, groups, and programs should complement our existing lives, not throw us into the angst that we can’t fit it all in.
- A big focus in Born to Make is helping you get rid of all the time-sucking stuff in your life. For you to have your “Make” bloom, you need space, time, and focus. As a creative entrepreneur and Maker, you’ll actually declutter your life so you have room to follow your passion.
I know we’re all busy, so Born to Make will fit around your life instead of adding to the overload.
There’s no way to fall behind in Born to Make. You either enjoy the month’s material or pass on it. No big deal.
You can also catch up on past activities in a day or week, or stay right on top of everything the day it comes out. There is no opportunity to be behind or feel disappointed in yourself because there are no deadlines on anything. There are just experiences to taste or not taste.
I’m making it so our spiritual entrepreneurship program doesn’t create any pressure or stress in you. This program is more like a yummy treat you can enjoy or send back to the kitchen. But as long as you stick around, you’ll get some tasty offers and start stacking your pantry with all the ingredients you need for a productive, spirit-centered life.
Born to Make is under-priced for Founding Members.
At $49/mo., I’m keeping the cost low so you really feel like it gives back to you. We’ll nurture your Make and help you increase your reach, wealth, and full potential for self-expression in your life.
In keeping with the feeling of letting this be an organic add-on to your life that gives you emotional nourishment and prompting, the commitment is…one month at a time. Stay or go as you please. But I’m pretty sure that the longer you stay and build up a wonderful library of material that supports your Make, you’d be kicking and screaming if you had to leave!
I can’t help but feel we’re going to grow into something that‘s really cool. I’m flying on my hunch. They’re usually right.
Oh boy, is this different.
Born to Make isn’t “M.E. school Lite.” It’s got a different focus: Less Flow, more focus on life-hacks, creative entrepreneurship, wealth-building, creativity, and living a fully expressed life. It’s also all bite-sized, like a healthy snack.
Unlike Born to Make, which offers spiritual entrepreneur tools and practices, M.E. School walks you through a year of deep inner growth and change where I hold your hand. In M.E. School, we meet on video, in person, multiple times a month. I give you audio classes to listen to and exercises to practice. Our focus is on inner power, co-creating, and Flow. You come in with a goal, and I show you how to achieve it.
Many of you in Born to Make will have been in M.E. School already, and others of you might level up from Born to Make and join M.E. School. They are different animals, and both are powerful and fun.