Effective Date: 25 May 2018
InFlowRadio.com and Flowdreaming, Inc. (” InFlowRadio“, “Flowdreaming, Inc.”, ” we“, ” our“, ” us“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are an incorporated company established in the US with a registered office in California, United States.
(the ” Websites“), our mobile apps, Flowdreaming and (the ” Apps“) and your use of our training courses, audio programs, books, M.E. School, live broadcast, podcasts, blogs, and related services and content (” Flowdreaming, Inc. Content“) (collectively ” the Services“).
Individual Customers: If you are using our Services for your own personal purposes as opposed to in connection with your employment, your data controller for the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the ” GDPR“) is Flowdreaming, Inc.
Corporate Customers: If you are using our Services in connection with your employment, your employer is your data controller for the purposes of the GDPR, and we are data processor collecting and use that data only to provide the services to your employer. Your employer may have their own privacy notices that will apply to your use of our Services. Your employer will have access to your usage information, such as courses taken and results.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We collect certain information or data about you when you use our Services:
- when you create an account with us, or submit questions, queries or feedback via our Websites, App, email or social media, including your email address if you send an email to us, as it is in our legitimate interests to provide our Services, communicate with you and provide customer support per your request;
- your country and IP address, as it is necessary for our compliance with legal obligations to identify where our users are located in connection with US laws;
- where you have provided your consent, you email address so you can receive our newsletters;
- where you post information on our Websites chat forum, as it is in our legitimate interests to provide our Services;
- when you provide evidence of purchases of “Flowdreaming, Inc” or “InFlowRadio” subscriptions, products, or courses on third-party platforms via our Websites, as it is in our legitimate interest to provide our Services and validate your purchase per your request;
- when you inquire about our product via our Websites, App, email or social media, including your email address if you send an email to us, as it is in our legitimate interests to provide our services, communicate with you and contact you about our product as per our request;
information we automatically collect from your computer, mobile phone, or other access device on how you use the Websites, including your IP address; device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type of operating system; and standard web information, such as your browser type and the pages you access on our Websites (” Technical Usage Information“).
We collect Technical Usage Information as it is in our legitimate interests to provide effective services and useful content to you, in order to:
- personalize our Websites to ensure content from the Websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activity in connection with our Websites and Services to improve the Websites;
- administer the Website, and for internal operations, in order to conduct troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey analysis;
- keep the Websites safe and secure; and
measure and understand the effectiveness of the content we serve to you and others
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
Our website is periodically scanned for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through an encrypted gateway and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
In addition to cookies that are strictly necessary to operate the Websites, we use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies, which are set by us and the following third parties to enhance your experience on our Websites.
- Performance Cookies provided by the following third parties including: ClickFunnels and Google Analytics, which enable us to provide a better user experience based on how our you use our Websites.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies which are set by us and the following third parties, including but not limited to: Google AdWords, ClickFunnels, and Infusionsoft to tell us and those third parties about your browsing habits, so you can be provided with advertising that is more relevant to you.
- Social Media Cookies which are set by the following third parties including but not limited to: Facebook, and allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the Websites on social media.
If you do not accept the use of these cookies, please disable them by changing your browser settings so that cookies from the Websites cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. These browser settings will typically be found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser; otherwise you should use the “Help” option in your browser for more details. If you only want to limit third party advertising cookies, you can turn such cookies off by visiting the following links:
- Network Advertising Initiative ( http://www.networkadvertising.org/)
- Digital Advertising Alliance ( http://www.aboutads.info/consumers)
Third Party Disclosure
- cloud storage and server providers including but not limited to AWS, Nexcess, GSuite and Google to store the personal data you provide and for disaster recovery services, as well as for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- service providers for analytics services to help understand your usage of our Services including but not limited to Google Analytics, Facebook, and ClickFunnels, and provide a limited amount of your information to these service providers to collect data for analytics purposes when you visit our Websites. Google Analytics and ClickFunnels analyze your use of our Services websites and/or products and tracks our relationship so that we can improve our service to you. We may also use InfusionSoft as a medium for communications, either through email, or through messages within our Services.