The 5 best things I did this year (and it ain’t over yet)
1. Relearned the lesson that hard work does not always equal more success. Hard work ≠ Success. Word. Do you need to hear that again, or can I have learned it again for all of us?
2. Took a vacation. Vacations are not luxuries. They aren’t for when you’ve earned them due to hard work (see above.) They are necessary breaks for your brain and heart that let new ideas filter in through the cracks. No vacations = no new ideas, no new nudges. No new nudges = your forward momentum stops and you start spinning instead.
3. Moved ME School to an evergreen program. Meaning, you don’t need to wait a year to get in. Downside—people have a greater tendency to put off their enrollment (and their lives) if they know that can do it after the new year…or in the spring, etc. Upside—those who are curious and ready can jump right in with me, today, and start changing. No downtime. No more delay. No wishing and waiting. Jump. This way, you’ll be way ahead of everyone waiting for the new year. You will be in the lead.
4. Planted a bunch of foods in my yard. Foods = plants that feed you, either your body or soul. I have passion fruit, pomegranates, blueberries, raspberries, pineapple guava and more. I watch them bud, bloom, and ripen and I’m reminded that everything in life has a proper day to grow, and proper day to be picked. Don’t rush it. It’s right on time.
5. Decorated my home office. I spend 8 hours a day here, so to honor myself, I made it pretty. The energies that surround me can inspire me, or irritate me. I don’t have time for irritation anymore. I have important work to do.
P.S. ME School. I have a bunch of new students starting ME School on Nov. 1 You can be one of them. Come talk to me. We’ll have an intimate conversation about what you want, where you’re going, and what’s working or not working in your life. Then we’ll plot a path to fix it. Book your time to talk to me here.