NEXT is a daylong intensive to awaken your heart, gain clarity, and create ease and Flow in your life.
Choose your desired date to attend. The following NEXT events are scheduled for:
Friday, Feb. 8, 2019 (Inner Power and Freedom Focus)
Friday, Feb. 22, 2019 (Manifesting Wealth Focus)
Tuesday, March 26, 2019 (Following ME School Student Retreat)
Meet Summer in Encinitas, California for a day of total re-shaping as you go deep into Flow. You and only two other students (max three people) will meet with Summer, where she customizes her work to fit your needs.
Things you can do during your time include:
- looking into you and your flow for a clear update on where you are and what’s truly going on
- discovering how seemingly different areas of your life may be displaying the same pattern, so we can gently remove it (huge ah-ha’s here!)
- looking into your patterns and blocks, and identifying and releasing them so you don’t need to be on “constant repeat’ mode with them any longer
- establishing a new fertile direction, knowing this is the right choice for your future
- getting into Flow multiple times through the day to constantly fix, alter, or up-level situations
- generating big energy around something you really need (like love, peace, money, health, etc)
- looking into people or situations for you, asking questions and receiving answers from them directly/empathically
- handling issues with family or your partner by clearing up confusion and getting straight answers
- deconstructing your life, commitments, and time and rebuilding them into new, better forms
- sending good energy around things you need to go well for you
- creating inner power to help you take on something difficult, such as leaving something or shifting directions
- creating health around you and in you, including have a deep talk with your body to discover what it wants, how it feels about you, and what it needs
- communicate with your higher self/greater self and or God/Source/Higher consciousness so you get your own answers directly
- peeking into the future (this may or may not appear since the future is not fixed)
- being given new perspective and healing on the past so you can let go of it and go forward, finally
Our schedule is completely custom made and spans from 9 am to 7 pm. Morning hours start with a private, one-on-one in person session with Summer at 9, 10, and 11 am. Then, enjoy lunch out with Summer as we get to know one another. Lunch might be followed by a group flow session, or perhaps a creative project to anchor in the good emotion and energy. If it’s sunny, we might head to the beach for some flowing on the shore. Or, it might be more fun to come visit Summer’s home and flow in her magical botanical gardens. We’ll do exercises, journaling, and other techniques to hone in on your next steps.
WHO IT’S FOR:
A NEXT day is ideal for people who are transitioning somehow into something more suited to their souls or who are simply looking to level-up. The focus is on finding your deep inner power, finding your voice, releasing frustration or anxiety, recommitting to trust, and learning to work with Flow.
- This might mean you’ve recently divorced or are leaving your partnership.
- It may mean you’re leaving your career, and starting something new.
- It may mean you’re tired of being at a stuck or mediocre level, and are ready to break-through in your thinking and income.
- It may mean you’re ready to finally release your past; release fear, guilt or grief; and gain your inner power back.
Summer offers pinpoint accuracy as she looks at your life from the lens of Flow, suggests hitherto unseen options, then nudges you into the inspired action you need to get there. It’s not all inner work though! In your private session, you can also focus on strategies for business growth or any practical matter your choose.
COST & HOW TO SCHEDULE:
Use the contact form below to register for a NEXT event. (Please be sure you receive confirmation from us that the day you choose is still open before booking airfare or your hotel.)
The cost is $2500, which includes a private session, lunch, and activities.